How To Adopt

Make Your Next Horse an Ex-Racehorse!

If you are interested in adopting a horse from our program, please take a moment to review our adoption process and applicant requirements by clicking on the tab below.


Blog/News

Check out the latest from the NV Blog!
Suzanne Adopt a New Vocations Horse for the Thoroughbred Makeover Event in October!

New Vocations is happy to assist any of the individuals who are looking for a Thoroughbred to participate with in the Thoroughbred Makeover held at the Kentucky Horse Park in Lexington, October 23-25, 2015. Our program receives new horses on … Continued

MedwynHanoverJusticeHallColt View Standardbred Stallion Breedings Available

The stallion auction is being conducted online through www.OnGait.com February 9th -13th, 2015. Following the auction, click on the link, below to view unsold breedings and new additions throughout the spring.   View Available Breedings   How to Pay Stud Fee Deposits … Continued

Klassic Storm1 Over 450 Retired Racehorses Benefited from New Vocations Services in 2014

New Vocations Racehorse Adoption Program announced impressive figures from 2014 that included serving over 450 retired racehorses and screening 1,111 potential adopters through their application process.  Of the 450 horses, 80% were successfully retrained and adopted while the remaining 20% are … Continued

View More

Success Stories

Some of our most recent success stories
IMG_42866782223065 Grand Piano Man

A Loving, Forever Home for a Deserving Thoroughbred!

ff Rat Like Cunning

Last U.S. Silver Charm Offspring Finds Happy Retirement

imaddge Bubble Conditions

Happy-Go-Lucky Thoroughbred Loving His New Career & Home!

1 I Am Discreet

Sweet, Young Thoroughbred Impresses Grand Prix Rider!

View More